This article was printed in the Palm Coast Observer:
- Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal both named Palm Coast as the nation’s No.7 City for the Best Small Places for Business and Careers.
- Boyond.com named Palm Coast the 10th easiest place in the nation to make a hire.
- Where to Retire magazine selected Palm Coast among its Top Eight Low Cost Cities in the U.S. for retirement.
- HIS Global Insight Economists named Palm Coast to be among the 21 U.S. metro areas anticipated to grow at a rate above 4% through 2020.
- Trip Advisor named the top 20 vacation rental destinations in the U.S., and Palm Coast scored the highest out of the six Florida destinations on the list. We were included in their article “Six Praiseworthy Florida Vacation Spots.”
- Palm Coast maintains the third-lowest tax rate of any comparably-sized city in all of Florida.